Thursday, September 07, 2006

Why I want to go blogging

I have been thinking of having my own blog for quite some time. Finally, tonight after months of consideration, I have registered and posted.

But why do I take so long?

While I spent my childhood and teenage in the pre-internet era, and the first time I came in contact with the computer was watching my National Service camp mate (For those who are not familiar with Singapore, all males in our country need to serve the Arm Forces for at least 2 years. --- is a national service) playing "Space Invader". For many of you must have not heard of "Space Invader". Well, is an ancient computer game which became popular in the late 70's and early 80's. So I am "not good" in computer and internet. For simple surfing and usage of Excel will do, but programing............?

So finally after attending a pre-view of an internet business bootcamp which I will be attending at the end of the month, my decision is set to start regardless if I am ready. Thanks to the instructor showing us how to create a blog and what a blog can do.

So this is it, my 1st posting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home